It is required to register content template on DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity or telemarketer need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Login to the BSNL DLT Portal using Telemarketer/Principal Entity login credentials
- Go to Content template and select "Add new template"
- Define template type – Promotional/Transactional/Service
- Select category of content and a registered header
- Provide content for fixed part and demarcate variable content in the template using insert variable button
- Submit template for verification
- Content template registrar will validate and verify details provided by you within 60 minutes
- On successful registration, the Content template registrar will approve and register consent template ID on DLT platform
- The Registrar Team will communicate successful registration and any unsuccessful submissions in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number within 72 hours of registration.